CALL US TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION 856-533-0040 856-533-0040

Permanent Residence (Green Cards)


Those seeking to become permanent residents of the United States must obtain a green card (a permanent residence card).  A permanent alien registration card, gives an individual certain immigration benefits including the ability to live and work in the U.S. If you or a loved one is interested in obtaining a green card, Please contact Attorney Joseph A Connell, Sr. right away!.

Initially, a green card grants an individual a resident status on a conditional basis, for images-8two years. After those two years, the individual is eligible to receive a lawful permanent residence visa for 10 years. As long as the holder of a permanent residence visa remains in good standing, has not committed any crimes or violated their immigration status in any way, they can renew their green card indefinitely.

For those wishing to obtain citizenship, an application may be submitted, providing all qualifications are met. One major qualification is the individual must have either been married to a U.S. citizen for at least three years, or lived in the U.S. for at least five years if a resident visa was obtained other than via marriage.

Phone: 856.778.0590; Fax 856.874.4604